About Phallophile Reviews
Phallophile Reviews is a guide to body-safe sex toys—with a focus on silicone-based ones. The site’s first and foremost goal is to help you make the best sex toy choice for you, based on your desires and preferences.
On this site, I only promote products that I would consider buying for myself or a close friend. I do not review clit, vag, or anal toys sold exclusively on Amazon, as that platform is filled with misleading descriptions and lies about what is safe. And I feature retailers where I have personally shopped and whose work I deeply respect. We’re so fortunate to have *a lot* of toy choices online today—literally, more every day—and Phallophile Reviews exists to weigh what’s worth it, and what’s not.
Call me Felicity. I love words, food, sex, art, and studying people—and not always in that order! I started Phallophile Reviews after I learned about body-safe toys. I realized that my vag (and later my butt) didn’t have to settle for cheap junk: porous and potentially toxic materials. After reading what seemed like a million sex toy reviews, I decided that body-safe, platinum silicone dildos were often under-reviewed. And since I am a huge phallophile—a lover of dick—I wanted to change that! So I became a silicone dildo expert.
As the site grew, I realized that there were lots of other great non-dildo options I was overlooking: awesome, affordable bullet vibes and powerful G-spot vibes that work well vaginally and clitorally. And why not throw in some butt play too?
In each of my reviews, I work hard to describe what specific stimulation preferences that particular toy will appeal to. People’s bodies are just so different! I’ll describe my preferences in case you’re looking to judge how yours might compare while browsing my writing:
- I love penetration, especially G-spot stimulation. I orgasm quickly, easily, and hard from vaginal sex alone, so I crave realistic dildos and lifelike thrusting motions.
- I’m quite sensitive, both vaginally and clitorally. When I run into a pointy G-spotting dildo like the Fun Factory Boss, I will feel overwhelmed. I actively seek out softer silicone and not-hard toys.
- I do like fantasy dildos because of the softer silicone (and the awesome colors!) and because the textures can be a really unique experience. Shout-out to this tentacle vibe sleeve, for example!
- I can’t do really pinpoint clitoral stimulation, like the Fun Factory Volta or the Zumio. I gravitate toward broader toys: My fave vibes are the average-width Pillow Talk Sassy and the Magic Wand with its huge, broad head!
- Learning to enjoy anal play was a journey for me—one that took some training! Since I discovered that anal can indeed be fun, I’ve found my favorites there and sometimes do butt-focused reviews.
So that’s me! I hope to help my readers find what works best for their own bodies, and to learn to embrace their unique sexual identity. I also hope you have a blast reading my site!
If you like my work, consider buying your next toy from my affiliated sex shops here: buying through these links costs you absolutely nothing, while I earn a small commission so I can justify the time I spend writing detailed reviews and guide posts!
My email is email@example.com. Feel free to contact me for specific toy suggestions; I’ll work with you to help find what will suit you!
I don’t accept guest posts; I do all my own writing. I also offer banner advertising to retailers and makers of body-safe toys—shoot me an email for rates.
Stay up to date with my latest reviews, sex toy giveaways, and big sales via my monthly newsletter: sign up here.
You can also follow my sex toy adventures on social media: lots of collection pics, new reviews, and sex-blogger musings!
Things are getting intense over here, I’ve used all these in the last 14 hours…
Probably need a nap…but I’m committed to getting my thoughts about some of the new toys down first!!! pic.twitter.com/G3fq1KBIRX
— Felicity (@PhallophileRev) August 9, 2019