Guide to Dildos That Thrust & Thrusting Vibrators Too!
Looking for a dildo that thrusts *itself*? 🙌 These thrusting dildos are mini fucking machines—but less expensive, easier to store, and easier to position than a quality sex machine.1 Lazier masturbation for the win! Each self-propelled dildo here is 100% body-safe, unlike cheap, low-quality thrusters on Amazon (such as the Paloqueth thrusting: too cheap for good silicone, and a painted-looking head? Urgh). And as for thrusting rabbit vibrators: I’ll rank those a little differently, for vibration quality too. (Also check out my guide to rotating vibrators if you’re looking for spinning options.) So which is the best thrusting dildo, and why would you want a self-propelled toy anyway?
Riding a suction cup dildo hands-free can be great, but if you’re like me, sometimes you just want someone else to do the work for you. A thrusting dildo that moves in and out, by itself, awesome for solo play. This updated guide to body-safe silicone moving dildos and thrusting vibrators covers three distinct toy types: (1) Fun Factory Stronic jiggly pulsating dildos, (2) handheld thrusting machines like the Velvet Thruster Mini and the vibrating Maia Max/Monroe, and (3) silicone-coated thrusting rabbit vibrators.
All these toys thrill me—a huge fan of motion + penetration—and they all have their own strengths and weaknesses. Jump to each toy’s comparative review to see how it stacks up for speed, thrust length, noise level, and price. Or read the next section for a quick recap. Remember to use a good sex lube / waterbased lube with your realistic thrusting toys, that helps with comfort!
- 1 Thrusting Dildos
- 1.1 Naked Addiction Freak: Best Realistic & Vibrating Dildo🌟
- 1.2 Fun Factory Stronic Thrusting Pulsators (10/10 Stars)
- 1.3 Velvet Thruster Mini Teddy Thrusting Dildo (9/10 Stars)
- 1.4 Maia Max & Monroe Thrusting Dildos (8.5/10 Stars)
- 1.5 Comparative Table & Other Options
- 2 Best Thrusting Rabbit Vibrators
Best Of thrusting dildos:
- Best realistic feel: Naked Addiction Freak ($89.99) is soft, skin-like silicone! It screw-thrusts and vibrates. Suction cup included. So excited to finally have a platinum silicone thruster that isn’t so unnaturally firm. (Just say “no” to porous TPE dildos & questionably safe Amazon sex toys. 😝)
- Powerful thrusting: Velvet Thrusters: Go with Teddy XL ($169) for normal shaft length, OR even more thrust power & interchangeable shaft in the Velvet Prime Series ($234.55 and up).
- Easiest to use: Fun Factory Stronics ($169.99), because of their waterproofness, quiet noise level, & small size. The most durable, luxe, handheld option here.
- Dual stimulation: Want clit stimulation too? Lovehoney’s Happy Rabbit Thrusting ($74.99) is the best body-safe bunny that thrusts. Strong clit vibes!
- Goes harder (for full-on anal) and doesn’t stall out: Mod Love Thruster Gun w/ Stand + SquarePegHole dildo
Here are my top choices for self-propelled penetration! All are anal-safe except the Fun Factory Stronics (which are primarily vag toys).
Naked Addiction Freak: Best Realistic & Vibrating Dildo🌟
Hello, 2021 thrusting dildo upgrades. The Naked Addiction FREAK by BMS is so-named because it grooves in a wild (and fantastic) way. This is the best goddamn corkscrew I own. A cock-screw, if you will. With USB charging, and a wireless remote.
The soft silicone outside makes this Freak the most comfortable, lifelike thruster in my collection. The silicone is beautifully squishy, with light textures and all those skin ridges under the head that tug, just enough, as it’s screwing into me. I came a minute into using this toy the first time, and I was sold.
A couple years ago, I created a $299 thrusting dildo bundle looking for this same softly comfortable effect. And that VixThrust pairing still thrusts faster, and lasts longer per session, than the Freak, but… now I’m dying over how easy it is to grip the Naked Addiction Freak’s balls — instead of trying to wedge the Velvet Thruster’s long base between pillows, or get the suction cup to hold fast to anything for very long. The Naked Addiction Freak is simpler, *quieter*, and (better for some people) not so thick. Not to mention, it’s a thrusting vibe too!!! BMS’s PowerBullet tech comes through with nice, rumbly vibrations. They’re not über-strong, but they’re great in tandem with the twisty thrusting: this is a thrusting rotator. I’ve never come on a spinning toy this hard. Several of the 7 vibration modes are more straight up-and-down thrust, while others gyrate more like a rotating dildo. Flip through them via the remote control.
The Naked Addiction Freak is still not perfect: the strokes feel weighty, and I love it when they torque deep inside. But they are not super-speed; Velvet Thrusters can thrust harder. This vibrating dildo’s battery life is short, too, so you’ll get a good 35-minute session per charge with the Freak’s powered thrusting. I guess that’s more realistic too, but keep it in mind if you want a machine that keeps going, and going, and going.
Thrust info: ≈ 1.5 inches thrust length; 60 to 75 strokes per minute; 7 vibrating, thrusting, twirling functions (not independently controlled); REALISTIC FEEL + suction cup and remote control
Find at: $81 here (10% off) when you use code FELICITY at checkout
Fun Factory Stronic Thrusting Pulsators (10/10 Stars)
The Stronic pulsators were the first line of safe thrusting dildos on the market. They pulse back and forth rather than vibrate: watch them move in my video here. They offer short, fast pulsations—the pulsation is a fascinating effect, not quite a vibrating dildo / thrusting vibe, and definitely different from having sex with a penis-owner. There are currently 4 different Stronic shapes, plus the Sundaze, which is… similar but different.
Compared to fucking machines and true thrusters, the Stronics have a subtle movement. They do move extremely fast on the higher rhythms, but they wiggle in and out rather than really screw. That’s why, in the end, I have to disagree with Fun Factory’s claim that the (now discontinued) Stronic Eins “authentically mimics sexual thrust movements.” This is only true if you have a lover who doesn’t go deep or hard, ever (and who can go at super speed too!).
These pulsating dildos are much easier to use while holding a clit vibe than a larger thrusting dildo is. Many people will prefer the Stronics’ shorter stroke length because it’s gentle, yet insistent. The Stronic Real is mind-blowing for me because its quick little pulsations keep me on the edge of orgasm for up to ten minutes at a time, until I’m forced to give in and thrust it a little by hand—leading to an explosive climax.
The Stronic pulsators have a couple huge advantages over other thrusting dildos:
- They’re fully waterproof (since they don’t require a hole to vent air).
- They won’t stall out with force. (My vagina can clench, yo!)
- They’re quiet. You can easily hide their noise with just a blanket, vs. the louder sounds that true thrusting dildos produce.
- They *may* be used totally hands-free, depending on the user’s anatomy (more on that here).
- They’re less likely to break down: the Stronics are high-quality German engineering.
Thrust info: A little under ½” jiggle length; ≈120 to over 200 strokes per minute; 4 constant speeds & 6 pulsing patterns; super-quiet & lightweight
Find at: $153 for G and Real here (10% off) when you use code FELICITY at checkout
Velvet Thruster Mini Teddy Thrusting Dildo (9/10 Stars)
+ Velvet Thruster Prime & More (9.5 / 10)
This is the most serious powered thrusting you’ll find in a handheld. In the Velvet Prime series (find all options here), you can interchange the shaft you stick on the toy. ($44.55 for each extra shaft, suction cup base attachment optional.) The “Jackie” shaft is pretty much indistinguishable from the Teddy XL, and then there’s: the G-spot-seeking Abbey (also for prostate massage; covered here, same head shape as Teddy GS), Sammie XL (my favorite to use straddled over the bathtub edge!), and the Walter anal beads dildo, which seriously pops and gives awesome anal orgasms & I would name as my favorite anal stimulator here.
These Velvet Prime toys are quieter than the original Velvet Thrusters too, and the new base shape is much easier to hold onto. The Prime Thrusters are still lengthy, so you’ll probably need to be propped up (lots of pillows behind your back) to use one comfortably, and not have reach issues or a belly—if you do, you’ll need to figure out something to wedge against the toy between your thighs, to keep it moving forward instead of thrusting backward out of your hole.
I’m covering all Velvet Thruster models here! I originally was enthusiastic about the Velvet Thruster Mini “Teddy,” with one exception: the shaft was a bit short, under 5 inches insertable length. It can pinch if you have big labia and angle it wrong. The Velvet Teddy (now “Teddy TX”)’s shortness makes it easier to hold and control, that’s still true. Sticking a silicone sheath on it is an easy fix if you like above-average girth—that makes the dildo’s firmness feel more like a penis, not hard like the Velvet Thruster’s silicone by itself.
But Teddy XL is a better choice if you do want average cock length or more. Teddy XL is average penis thickness, just longer than the Teddy Mini / TX.
The Velvet Thruster does have limits, like all handheld full-length thrusters: they are not as strong as fuck machines and will stall if you’re going for the gold, thrust-wise. Only a full machine will withstand “fuck me like there’s no tomorrow” levels of pressure. Check out the Kink Power Banger due to its compact size (best for use on your bed), adjustable angle of penetration, and easy storage. Pair it with my fave soft realistic dildo, SquarePegToys’ Nathan; or with Leo here for going deeeeep—and call it a day for hours of hard-core screwing. It’s almost $500, but my days of feeling hangry (= horny-angry, right?!?) are over.
Velvet Thruster thrust info: 2″ max. stroke length (like mid-range strokes during penetrative sex); up to 120 strokes per minute; 6 steady speeds
Price: $135 for the Mini here; $169 for the XL (longer) model; $234.55 for the Prime Interchangeable models
Maia Max & Monroe Thrusting Dildos (8.5/10 Stars)
The Max (black) & Monroe (purple) thrusters—the same toy, in different colors—by Maia Toys offer a smooth, nonphallic shape and a shorter length (5″ insertable) than other thrusters in this guide.2 I think this makes Max easier to hold, plus more anal-friendly. (Though maybe that’s partly because my butt likes it smaller!) I often put a Boneyard soft silicone sheath on Max for more realistic-feeling powered thrusting, plus vibes.
I think the Maia Max’s motor is pretty good. The three thrusting speeds don’t offer as much variety as the Velvet Thrusters. But given Max’s much lower price point, I’m quite pleased with these speeds: from 60 to 100 thrusts per minute. Again, it’s very good for handheld, but it’s not a ripped porn star: if you’re going like there’s no tomorrow, you’ll need that true sex machine.
And beyond the thrusting, Max vibrates too—that function is independently controllable from the thrusting. Out of the three steady vibration intensities, the first is fairly low-powered and has some rumble to it; the second is pretty powerful, and starting to buzz a bit; and the third is definitely buzzy. When I match the second steady vibe intensity with the second steady thrusting rhythm, Max makes me happy.
Especially because Max is so texture-less, I need a little more stimulation to orgasm vaginally, so the vibrations really help; and for thrusting anal, the power just feels nice around my asshole — so I would recommend this among anal toys.
There are also cool extras: an adjustable, strong suction cup and a wireless remote control. Positioning Max’s suction cup was a learning experience for me—but I figured it out pretty quick! (Just don’t try to move the suction cup around while actually using the toy!!!)
Max/Monroe do share one big downside with the original Velvet Thrusters: it’s pretty damn loud, possibly even a little worse than the Velvets. I need to invest in ear plugs, I’m thinking.
Thrust info: About 2.25″ stroke length; 60 to 100 strokes per minute; 3 thrust speeds + 10 vibe functions (3 steady, 7 patterns); remote control included
Price: $99 at Peepshow Toys with code FELICITY
Comparative Table & Other Options
Other powered thrusting options that didn’t quite make the best-of list, but that have positive points about them:
- Thrusting butt plug!!! The Backdoor Banger by Evolved ($75.99, review coming after my friend finishes working his butt with it!) takes magnetic pulsing tech and inserts it into a beaded plug. Jiggly, bump-ba-bump. I like the tapered bumps here, and the neck is a reasonable dropoff so it can lock in place once your sphincter muscles close around it. Includes a remote control. This is by far superior to the XR Thunderplugs Thrusting Vibrating plug that was my first thrusting butt plug, as the Backdoor Banger doesn’t have pinchy folds; and it has more weightiness to its pulsations than the A-Play Thrust reviewed here.
- NS Inya Deep Stroker (pink, $69.99) / NS Renegade Deep Stroker (black, $59.99): A first stab at a thrusting vibrator by a company known for producing silicone toys for cheaper. The 2-inch stroke length is realistic, and it’s not slow: with ≈90 to 110 strokes per minute (in 3 thrust speeds). The vibrations are buzzy, and the tribal-patterned shaft is a tad unusual. It’s OK overall; I gave it a 7.5 out of 10 stars initially, mainly because I was impressed it was more affordable than other thrusters.
- Zalo Desire thrusting dildo ($139; full review here): Pulsates a lot like the Fun Factory Stronics. Desire is a beautiful-looking toy that jiggles super fast. Its curved, pointed head is incredibly silky but hollow inside, so I find it doesn’t have the weight of Stronic toys (especially the Stronic Real). The button control is weird and confusing. So attractive to look at, but not my cup of tea since the G-spot stimulation is lacking. It has a heating function that’s OK.
- Pillow Talk Feisty ($81 with code FELICITY): The same soft silicone as the Naked Addiction Freak, and actually with quicker thrusting (180 to over 200 strokes per minutes), but shorter too — at only half an inch pulsing stroke length. Not to mention it’s louder. Pillow Talk Feisty is like a soft-serve ice cream cone mated with a fantasy dildo, and the offspring is… strange to the world. It’s hiding in my drawer now. Maybe I’ll take it out one day. But maybe not. Would you take one home?
- The “Infinite Thrusting” Sex Machine ($159; full review here) has a very long stroke length (I feel like I’m holding a dildo sword!) and slower maximum speed than other thrusting dildos. It also has vibes, which are neither bad nor earth-shattering.
- The Pipedream “Thrust-Her” ($89.99; full review here) is definitely not the most powerful toy out there. It starts pretty damn fast, but I find the shorter stroke length unfulfilling, and I tend to make the thrusting stall when I clench hard around the toy.
See how all these thrusting dildos compare by the numbers (click to enlarge); needs a 2021 update for the Freak & Feisty:
Best Thrusting Rabbit Vibrators
Thrusting rabbit vibes aim to do even more: stimulate your clit while their heads thrust in and out. With these toys, the shafts as a whole need to stay in place to ensure steady clitoral contact. As a result, these thrusting rabbit vibes won’t have the stroke length of the thrusting dildos above: they’re best for shallower G-spot stimulation. If gspot clitoral stimulation blended is what you want, either pick one of these, or pair one of the above with your favorite bullet vibrators! But I won’t restrict anyone’s pleasure: these are sex toys for women, but also for nonbinary and trans folks, and several can be used anally (see the Orange County Cutie) for prostate massage + perineum vibes due to its flexible external stimulator.
I’ll rate the vibes in these body-safe bunnies’ ears on a 10-point scale for power and rumbliness, so you can measure them against other toys in my comprehensive vibrator guides! See the full chart at the end for detailed info on speed & stroke length too.
Lovehoney Happy Rabbit Thrusting
This bunny ranks first because it has the longest stroke length, about three-quarters an inch; and the clitoral vibrator is hands-down the best one among the thrusting rabbit vibes I’ve encountered. I thought it wasn’t possible for me to enjoy rabbit vibes, and then I got off hard on this one—so Lovehoney Happy Rabbit Thrusting has it going on, as far as I’m concerned. (It’s also called the Greedy Girl Thrusting: exact same toy, except black.)
With its jutting coronal ridge, the Happy Rabbit Thrusting gives my G-spot lots of attention—more than the finger-like heads in most other rabbits here. I would definitely buy this shaft shape in a full-size thrusting dildo.
The external stimulator is a classic bunny shape, with wide ears. They sit right above my clitoral hood, and I can feel the vibes really traveling through my internal clit. I like this classic ear shape, but widened, most because I dig the broad stimulation.
And as for the vibes? Happy Rabbit’s first vibe speed starts stronger than the FemmeFunn Ultra Bullet—a measurement of power for me. Overall, Happy Rabbits aren’t as rumbly as the renowned We-Vibe Tango, but—especially on the lowest 2 (of 3) steady speeds, they have a good depth. The only real inconvenience with Happy Rabbit? There are 12 vibe functions all controlled through one button, so you have to cycle all the way around to go down one intensity level. Overall, Happy Rabbit has good thrusting power and sweet vibes, for a reasonable price compared to other body-safe thrusting vibes. TIP: Use water based lube for the most comfortable thrust!
Thrust info: About 0.75″ stroke length; 3 thrust functions, from 70 to 115 thrusts per minute
Vibration quality: 7 out of 10 for power; 8 out of 10 for rumbliness on low, 7 out of 10 for rumbliness on high.
Price: $69.99 here
Other Thrusting Rabbit Vibrators
Happy Rabbit Thrusting is a good one…but these thrusting bunnies all offer something a little different—from flickering clit stim, to pulsing air, to pulsating shafts.
- CalExotics California Dreaming Orange County Cutie Thrusting Rabbit is a great toy if you like intensely pinpoint/flippy sensations against your clit (rather than Happy Rabbit’s classic clit-surrounding ears). Orange County Cutie has a slightly shorter stroke length than Happy Rabbit Thrusting, but the second speed feels like it’s really kneading my G-spot (in a good way) with its thrust – rotating actions! And the external arm’s motion is a crazy flapping on the top speed, and a few of the patterns! I find myself liking the alternating/escalating functions more in this toy than most. Orange County Cutie’s shaft is slightly slimmer than Happy Rabbit, and more tapered, and some users may find that more comfortable.
- Blush’s Lush Iris is two hot sex toy trends rolled into one: self-propelled thrusting and air pulsation clit stim. Iris’ shaft thrusts in a spinning-kinda way. It sounds great in theory; the soft head is lined with ripples underneath, for more texture; and then the “bellows” folds below that allow for thrusting movement: only about half an inch. This air-blowing bunny gets reasonably strong: a 6/10 like the Womanizer Starlet 2, not top-level strong like Womanizer-Premium powerful!, in the clit section. I’ve found it hard to get a good seal with how wide the circular “mouth” is unfortunately: especially because Lush Iris’ external arm is very straight and hard. So there’s little adjustability: your clit-to-vag distance will need to be “average” for a good fit, leaving many users out in the cold. If you have had no problem with a standard vibrating rabbit lining up for you, you may still consider it.
- FemmeFunn Essenza reminds me a lot of the Commotion Cha Cha (next) but with a *slightly* wider shaft and a shorter, solid clit arm. The body is quite pliable, squeezable, which is great. The pulsing is speedy-speedy on the top levels, and the last one gets loud! Essenza’s clit arm is pretty flexible (but again, short). For the $200 price tag, I wish the vibes in the clit section were a touch more intense. Overall, it’s a cute thrusting vibe, and well put together. I’d recommend it more highly if it went for $150 or less.
- BMS Commotion Cha Cha is the equivalent of a Fun Factory Stronic pulsator in rabbit form. It wiggle-jiggles. FAST. Cha Cha’s curved tip is like a finger fluttering at super speed against the G-spot. (See a demo of it in motion vs. Happy Rabbit Thrusting here.) Unfortunately, it’s also significantly noisier than the Stronics, especially on the last couple speeds. Cha Cha biggest selling point? Its external arm is very flexible, so it’ll fit pretty much any clit-to-vag distance. Since this is a BMS Factory toy, and I’m used to the Pillow Talk Sassy’s and the PalmPower Extreme’s kick-ass vibes, I was expecting the clit arm to really rock my world—but perhaps there’s only so much power you can fit into such a tiny area. Cha Cha’s strength is pretty good, especially along with the thrusting, but no PalmPower.
Comparative Rabbit Chart
All the details! Click to enlarge:
* * *
32 thoughts on “Best Thrusting Dildo & Thrusting Vibrator Ranking”
Damn, you did your work here!
Thanks!!! And there are new thrusting toys being released, so I’ll keep updating it!
I’m actually really glad you started out with a break-down of straight-up fucking machines; I still think I’ll end up getting one because I LOVE dildos but rarely use them because I’m so supremely lazy. I think the price and downsides to use would be worth it to me–but these will be excellent points to keep in mind when I start shopping around!
Haha! Enjoy your fucking machine ☺
I found you when I was looking for the best thrusting toys to buy. I really enjoy your reviews, you give a lot of information to help people find what’s right for them. I noticed that Velvet Cock has a new improved version called, Teddy, the new thruster mini. It looks promising but there’s no reviews yet so there’s only the little info that’s in their description. I’m not sure if you’ve checked it out yet but I’d love to hear your thoughts on it.
The Velvet Mini/Teddy became available to retailers last week, so full reviews will take a little while yet! I should be getting mine by the end of May, and I’ll be updating this guide by this time next month. I’m excited to see how it performs because it looks so much easier to hold (and honestly, 6 speeds should be enough variety for me!).
I hadn’t realized it was released just recently, I can’t wait for your review on it!
Right, they arrived at the few online retailers who sell them two days ago! Mine just shipped. I’m looking forward to putting together a full compare-contrast with Jackie, for sure.
Love your reviews and guides 😉
If you needed to choose between the velvet jackie and the mini version teddy, which one would you choose?
I kind of want them both, but worried it will be a waste (will use one of them, jackie maybe?) also money wise I should probably buy only one.. will appreciate your opinion
Thanks so much!
It’s a hard decision. Right now I think I’d go with the Mini Teddy because I’m liking how it’s more hands-free (especially with the dildo mount setup I show here) plus the lower noise level is awesome.
The thrust speed on Teddy isn’t quite as fast, though I usually only go up to speed #7 of 10 on Jackie anyway because the last ones are smoking! I’d recommend either one with hybrid lube, actually, to reduce friction if you wanna go fast.
Think I’m gonna go with the mini version. And probably get myself the T.O.M too. Thank you very much ????
You’re welcome! Have fun. ☺
I’m a little late replying to your review so hopefully you see this lol but I have a question about the Teddy thruster noise level. Do you think a 7 out of 10 in noise could be hidden by a pillow and/or some TV. I have roommates but I love the idea of Teddy’s deep thrusts vs. fun factory’s thrusters.
Thanks! Love how in depth your comparison reviews are.
Hi, thanks for writing and for the compliment! So Teddy gets up to 65 decibels. Here’s a chart saying what decibel measurements roughly compare to. I tend to cover the noise by playing fast, driving music. I think TV could work if the TV noise level doesn’t cut out between scenes or commercials, etc.!
awesome. the little extra effort definitely seems worth it. thank you for your help.
Pulling the trigger….thanks for the detailed comparisons!
Hey Felicity, what do you think of this thrusting dildo from BMS Pillow Talk? I’ve not yet seen it being available in North America or Europe but the video is intriguing and I hope you’ll review it.
I have reviewed it, and it’s a pulsator! It’s been available in the States since last fall. I have stronger feelings for the FemmeFunn thrusting pulsator.
Ummm, no. This is the BMS Pillow Talk Feisty and it’s only available from July 2020. It’s not the Naked Addiction line.
Oh christ, that looks painful. I think BMS is amazing for traditional vibrators, and also very good for the newer dual-density dildos. None of the self-moving options so far have impressed me.
Thanks for your detailed reviews! They have been so helpful in selecting gifts for my wife. Thanks to you we’ve made some great additions to our toy collection.
Thank you so much, that’s amazing to hear! 😊 Hope you keep having fun!
Hello will you review the new pillow talk feisty thrusting vibrator by BMS factory
Yes, I’m trying to update the guide soon! I’ve had Pillow Talk Feisty for a couple months, and the small size makes it easy to hold, and I love how squishy the silicone is. It does only have 2 steady thrust speeds; and the vibes are OK, not really strong. I’m on the fence about whether I like it personally: the price is great, and again, the soft silicone is my personal preference for comfort reasons, but Feisty is really only noteworthy for me when used along with a clit vibrator.
Thank you for your reply i’ll wait for the update then
Hello! how are you? great job on this piece. Do you know if Calexotics Orange Cutie is made of safe material? I recently saw a girl from the netherlands saying it wasn’t and now I’m in doubt whether to buy it or not.
Thank you for your awesome work 🙂
Hi! CalEx makes many porous sex toys, but the Orange County Cutie rabbit is NOT one of those. Orange County… has a silicone exterior, 100% safe for long-term use. I wouldn’t be reviewing it otherwise.
Thanks so much for your work and your answer 💚
Thank you so much for the reviews. I’m not sure of the last time this was updated. Do you have any new ideas in the category of thrusting rabbit vibrators? Thank you for your research!
Hi! It hasn’t been updated for a bit because I really haven’t located any self-propelled rabbits that… actually can stay in place and be usable for clit stim while also thrusting. It’s a very tricky toy type, because you have the already-difficult problem of clit-to-vagina distance varying so much (just wrote a piece on flexible rabbits for that reason!) and then if the toy has to thrust too… it’s not going to be strong or realistic thrusting. Maybe 0.75 inches thrust length, tops, and the angle is often off for me in thrusting rabbits because their shafts need to be hard to not break constantly.
So, in short, I prefer to thrust a flexible rabbit vibe by hand to get better thrusting stimulation and alignment.
Thanks for your comprehensive review!
Any advice for buying your first true thruster? I bought the Fun Factory pulsator but found thats its thrusting isn’t realistic enough or thrusty enough. But I also found the width was a bit much for me. Id also like something quieter as I live in an apartment.
I was thinking of starting with the Lovehoney rabbit listed above just to see if thrusting is for me before moving onto those expensive ones but not sure if thats a good plan.