Call me Felicity. I love words, food, sex, art, and studying people—and not always in that order! I started Phallophile Reviews after I learned about body-safe toys. I realized that my vag (and later my butt) didn’t have to settle for cheap junk: porous and potentially toxic materials. After reading what seemed like a million sex toy reviews, I decided that body-safe, platinum silicone dildos were often overlooked/underreviewed. And since I am a huge phallophile—a lover of dick—I wanted to change that! So I became a silicone dildo expert.
Then, as the site grew, I realized that there were lots of other great non-dildo options: awesome, affordable bullet vibes and powerful G-spot vibes that work well vaginally and clitorally. And why not throw in some butt play too?
In each of my reviews, I work hard to describe what specific stimulation preferences that particular toy will appeal to. People’s bodies are just so different—nothing works for everyone! I’ll describe my preferences in case you’re looking to judge how yours might compare while browsing my writing:
- I love penetration, especially G-spot stimulation. I orgasm quickly, easily, and hard from vaginal sex alone, so I crave realistic dildos and lifelike thrusting motions.
- I’m quite sensitive, both vaginally and clitorally. When I run into a pointy G-spotting dildo like the Fun Factory Boss, I have to turn it around to not irritate my sensitive front vaginal wall. I actively seek out softer silicone and not-hard toys.
- I do like fantasy dildos because of the softer silicone (and the awesome colors!) and because the textures can be a really unique experience. Shout-out to this tentacle vibe sleeve, for example!
- I can’t do really pinpoint clitoral stimulation, like the Fun Factory Volta or the Zumio. And with bullet vibrators, I like a rumbly, slightly powerful larger bullet—especially the NS Novelties Luxe ones. My fave vibes are the average-width Pillow Talk Sassy and the Magic Wand with its huge, broad head!
- Learning to enjoy anal play was a bit of an arduous journey, but I’ve finally found one butt plug to rule them all, the Njoy Pure Plug, and I’ve even been known to wear it for fun! (Previously unthinkable to me with anal play.)
So that’s me! I hope to help my readers find what works best for their own bodies, and to learn to embrace their unique sexual identity. I also hope you have a blast reading my site!
If you like my work, consider buying your next toy from my affiliated sex shops here: buying through these links costs you absolutely nothing, while I earn a small commission so I can justify the time I spend writing detailed reviews and guide posts!
My email is email@example.com. Feel free to contact me if you’re looking for specific toy suggestions; I’ll work with you to help find something that best fits your needs.
I don’t accept guest posts or paid reviews, but I do offer banner advertising to retailers and makers of body-safe toys—shoot me an email for rates.
Stay up to date with my latest reviews, sex toy giveaways, and big sales via my monthly newsletter: sign up here.
You can also follow my dildo exploits on:
- Twitter, @PhallophileRev (where I’m most likely to post sensational dildo pics, like below)
- Instagram, @phallophilereviews
- YouTube (dildo squish videos)
It’s like I have a lot of options or something! pic.twitter.com/5tZq8TW48l
— Felicity (@PhallophileRev) June 24, 2018