Call me Felicity. I love words, food, sex, art, and studying people—not always in that order! I started Phallophile Reviews after I learned about body-safe toys. I realized that my vag (and later my butt) didn’t have to settle for cheap junk: porous and potentially toxic materials. After reading what seemed like a million sex toy reviews, I decided that body-safe, platinum silicone dildos were often overlooked/underreviewed. And since I am a huge phallophile—a lover of dick—I wanted to change that! So I became a silicone dildo expert.
Sex toy reviews are always influenced by individual preference: even with a luxury sex toy, some folks will love it and others will be disappointed. People’s bodies are just so different—nothing works for everyone! In each of my reviews, I work hard to describe what kind of tastes the particular toy may appeal to. But, in the end my own experience will depend on my own preferences, which I’d describe as follows:
- I love penetration, especially G-spot stimulation. I orgasm quickly, easily, and hard from vaginal sex alone, so I crave realistic dildos and lifelike thrusting motions.
- I’m also very sensitive, both vaginally and clitorally. When I run into a pointy G-spotting dildo like the Fun Factory Boss, I have to turn it around to not irritate my sensitive front wall. I actively seek out softer silicone and not-hard toys.
- I do like fantasy dildos because of the softer silicone (and the awesome colors!) and because the textures can be a really unique experience. Shout-out to this tentacle vibe sleeve.
- I can’t do really pinpoint clitoral stimulation, like the Fun Factory Volta or the Zumio. With bullet vibrators, I like a rumbly, slightly powerful larger bullet—especially the NS Novelties Luxe ones.
- Learning to enjoy anal play was a bit of an arduous journey, but I’ve finally found one butt plug to rule them all, the Njoy Pure Plug, and I’ve even been known to wear it for fun! (Previously unthinkable to me.)
So that’s me! I hope to help my readers find what works best for their own bodies, and to learn to embrace their unique sexual identity. I also hope you have a blast reading my site!
If you like my work, consider buying your next toy from my affiliated sex shops here: buying through these links costs you absolutely nothing, while I earn a small commission so I can justify the time I spend writing detailed reviews and dildo guides!
I don’t accept guest posts or paid reviews, but I do offer banner advertising to retailers and makers of body-safe toys—shoot me an email for rates.
Stay up to date with the latest reviews via my monthly newsletter: sign up here.
You can also follow my dildo exploits on:
It’s like I have a lot of options or something! pic.twitter.com/5tZq8TW48l
— Felicity (@PhallophileRev) June 24, 2018
- I’d also suggest www.reddit.com/r/sextoys as a great resource.