FREE SEX TOYS—who doesn’t want them? (Especially when they’re body-safe!) Before I became a blogger, I entered a lot of sex toy giveaways. I never won, but the thought of getting something new and fun, without spending a dime, was tantalizing.
That’s why I wanted to give away as many toys as possible for my first blog anniversary—to give you a better chance to win. To be honest, giving away toys is even more thrilling than entering to win them!
True to my style, the options are mostly dildos—I’ve posted 44 silicone dildo reviews in the past year (including the Stronic G thrusting pulsator!!! 😍), with another 6 in the works—and I’m working toward my goal of swimming in a pool of platinum silicone toys. 😉 But I’ve also included my favorite bullet vibes and butt plug! The twenty total prizes come to a grand total of $1,331.87 retail value (plus winners get free shipping). Score!
So here’s the deal: Pick your three favorites listed in this post (below) as the first step of entering the giveaway. (Make sure you’re sure, because no changes are possible.) If you only want one or two of these toys, feel free to name only those.
Conditions: This giveaway ends May 27 at midnight Pacific time. Each winner has 48 hours to respond back to me via e-mail. (Otherwise a new winner will be chosen.) Contest is only open to entrants 18 years or older.
PRIZES OPEN INTERNATIONALLY
SheVibe ships to the US plus Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom (shipping details here).
- $100 SheVibe gift card: What’s better than whatever you want??? SheVibe has a huge selection, and it’s hard not to have fun while browsing their colorful site.
Peepshow Toys only stocks quality body-safe products and has been a massive supporter of my work from the beginning! Their handpicked collections are excellent.
(Note that though shipping is free, international winners are responsible for any duties or customs incurred.)
- NS Novelties ColourSoft 5″ (product listing / my review): I happened to start reviewing for Peepshow Toys soon after the ColourSoft dildos were released—a happy coincidence, because I love these things, and my readers apparently do too! If you’re tired of your realistic dildos being too firm, then go ColourSoft.
- FemmeFunn Ultra Bullet (product listing / my review): This vibe competes with the all-powerful We-Vibe Tango for strength, plus the silky silicone exterior makes it more enjoyable to hold, and flexible.
- b-Vibe Snug Plug (product listing / my review): I love the added weight inside these silicone-coated plugs. And the thin stem makes them great for long-term wear. They’re available in four sizes, ranging from 0.8″ max. diameter to 1.7″. You choose your size!
- NS Novelties Luxe Electra bullet (product listing / my review): The highly textured NS Luxe Princess is my new favorite clit vibe, but…it’s a real PITA to clean, so I’m giving away its more-user-friendly twin, the Luxe Electra! This large bullet has powerful middle-of-the-road vibes, for whose who don’t need rumbly to the max.
- Screaming O Charged Vooom bullet (product listing / my review): This is a nice, small bullet that I wish had been my first clit vibe. Its vibrations are pretty darn rumbly for the price, and it fits well inside any silicone bullet hole dildo.
Tantus is a BIG name in the silicone dildo world, and I was super excited when they sent me my first ever review toy last year: the Vamp Super Soft, part of their awesome new line of squishier toys.
- Vamp Super Soft (product listing / my review): Big-headed and flexible, the Vamp SS is great for those who want a softer toy that’s not incredibly phallic. In metallic purple.
Vibrant is an all-body-safe, feminist sex shop that donates part of its proceeds to supporting Planned Parenthood.
- Fun Factory Boss dildo (product listing / my review): I rave about softer silicone a lot…but I know that many people like it harder! The Fun Factory Boss is a rigid silicone with a wicked ridge for lots of G-spot or prostate stim. Winner chooses between black and pink.
Mr. Hankey’s used to do only LARGE realistic dildos, but now they’re expanding to fantasy toys and smaller (like, still pretty big…) sizes!
- Dragon dildo, size small (product listing / my review): I may have a thing for dragon dildos, and this Dragon is my new fave fantasy toy. So much texture! The winner’s Dragon will be available in the firmness and (standard) color of their choice.1 Be warned that this is still a big toy: almost 2.5″ diameter.
- Rentman realistic lifecast dildo (product listing): I’m pretty disappointed I don’t own one of these, to be honest. Rentman (size small) is one imposing silicone dick, at just under 2″ diameter and 7.5″ insertable length. Also winner’s choice for firmness and color.
Uberrime is an independent artist who sells on Etsy and on his website here. I’m extremely impressed with the quality of his craftsmanship, designs, and colors.
- Night King dildo (listing here): I love my new Night King! The Game-of-Thrones-inspired coloration is gorgeous, first of all; plus the toy has two of my fave dildo features: a big head (double ridges!) and lots of shaft texture. And it’s looooong. In 7.5A-shore silicone, I think the texture is noticeable without being overwhelming. But it’s definitely not for those who like smooth or slick dildos. Comes with a matching butt plug too.
- Splendid Gentleman custom-colored dual-density dildo (listing here / review here): This is an excellent G-spotting toy, IMO: it has a prominent, forward-curving head, and the firmness is just right for me. Uberrime Dildos is unique in allowing buyers to choose colors for their dual-density dildo, so we’re giving the winner that option! 120 possible color combos for this toy. Also comes with a matching plug.
No silicone-dildo-focused giveaway would be complete with some VixSkin. Many folks regard Vixen Creations’s VixSkin line of dual-density silicone as the most realistic dildos on the market.
- VixSkin Johnny, Tie-Bright coloration (listing here / my review): Johnny is a pretty big dildo (about 1.9″ max. diameter), but its super-soft outer layer makes it more comfortable—and oh so fun to clench around. This Johnny comes in the Tie Bright (orange, pink, and blue) coloration that used to be exclusive to Mustang!
- Avant D5 dildo (listing here / my review) times two: The Avant D5 is one of my top 5 dildos: pretty impressive considering that I’m usually drawn to more textured things! This toy’s uniform girth, subtle head, and medium-firm silicone make it stand out as a riding dildo.
- Avant D3 dildo (listing here / my review) times two: This dildo’s pretty colors disguise its seriously impactful nature. For G-spotting or for deeper stim, the Avant D3 makes its presence known.
- Real Nude Ergo dual-density dildo (listing here / my review) times two: The Real Nude Ergo is a great toy if you like smoother, gentler dildos. The squishy outer layer of silicone (like VixSkin) is perfect for clenching or for comfortable thrusting. (Great as an anal dildo, IMO!) The giveaway Ergo is in indigo blue.
Pleasure Forge is a fantasy toy maker that specializes in Dungeons-and-Dragons-themed dildos and other monsters!
- Illithid fantasy dildo, size medium (see this listing for shape and size but not color! / my review): The Illithid’s two sides are a really fun contrast: a slick front, with a super-ridgy back. (And eight tentacles!) Coolest of all, it comes in a psychedelic, UV-reactive marble (see examples of this coloration here and here). I reviewed the large Illithid; the medium size is 4.75″ insertable length and 1.5″ to 2″ tapered diameter.
Thanks so much for participating, and I hope you’ve enjoyed my blog!